BBT Bank - $10 maintenance fee !!
Beware of BB&T.I have an acct.
with 300.00 in it. It is checkings. They just charged me 10.00 for a "maintenance fee" !! Take your money out of these big mega banks ASAP !!
They think they are above the law ---- and at this point, they probably are. Join a credit union or keep your cash yourself. They are not paying me one cent in interest and have the gall to steal what little money I have in there. As if they didnt get enough in the bailouts !!
Greed will kill this bank ....if not the entire paradigm.review #244223
You may also like
- "There will be copies of documents that I have sent to the various state & federal agencies since 2011. I can't even picture how many Billions & Billions of dollars..."
- "i really believe should make money in these tough times we live in BT THIS BANK is ridiculous. ii am paying off my balance and calling the incp general!....simply a..."
- "You will find copy and paste from various complaints about GE Capital Retail Money Bank, which is also known as "GE Money Bank" "Ge Capital Retail Bank" "GE Capital Retail..."
- "Has sausage biscuit this morning. Felt something weird in my mouth and crunchy. Spit it out and found I'd been chewing a bug. I am thoroughly disgusted. ..."
- "This place & owner is highly unprofessional, Tinnequa Wall is a FRAUD, she's inconsistent, unorganized, makes promises she doesn't keep, and cheats you out of your money. At the rate..."
- "So I ordered a 157.98 dollars worth of flowers and chocolates for my mum for mother's day abs received 12 dead roses! Customer service won't answer abs the ppl in..."
- "Just picked up my wife's watch from Movado repair earlier today. This is what she has to look forward to after waiting many weeks for the repair and my $192.60..."
- "Just experienced that myself. Am a regular shopper. Won't be doing none there no more. Im not gonna refer no one no more. I wasn't told that if i use..."
- "I am late for work 1hr because i am still waiting for 10:10 am train from Aurora to Chicago.. Now its 11:10 and 2 trains went express, with no signs..."