BBT Bank - Mortgage with BB&T.....
Found out BB&T will make home loans to people here working on work permits. In other words, theyâ€™re not even US citizens.
Makes no sÃ©ance at all with all the BAD loans still going on and the vacant homes across this nation. So what happens once their work permits STOP getting renewed? And they DO! There goes another home in default.
Yes, Charlotte, NC is doing this with home loans. And yes, Iâ€™m posting this on MANY websites to get more and more people on board. I have NO issues with people that come into this country to work, however HOME OWNERSHIP is a privilege of US citizens!
My neighbor was turned down by a large bankâ€¦ You want to know whyâ€¦?? Because he was out of this country for 8 years serving in the military. Came back, got settled into an apartment and started to locate a home to settle down in. He was turned down due to the fact he was out of the country and had no real credit history. Well I wonder why!!!!! Then to find out BB&T is giving home loans to NON citizens, wellâ€¦. I hope more people feel the same.f3b2e04 review #435554
You may also like
- "3. Written by Tony Macic, on 30-11-2010 02:28 What is the Department of Corporations doing about this? UP DATE: That's the million dollar question, Department of Corporation has been protecting information..."
- " Open Letter to Tom Roddy Normandin: Over the years I have been a participant in owning my own business and being the proud husband of a professional wife, with two sons,..."
- "3813 Huron Avenue #5 Culver City, California 90232-3844 Thursday, December 11, 2014 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive PISSEDCONSUMER.COM 1732 1st Avenue Suite #25581 New York, New York 10128 Regarding: Very Serious Complaint..."
- "I order from Lazada 1/5/2015 1 unit of Flare S3 Phone worth 4500, a 16GB Mem Card worth 698.00 & Ashutb Bluetooth Remote Shutter â‚± 269.00 all of them didn't..."
- "Our 2.5 yr old pampered front loader Electrolux washer had a noise when filling/emptying along with a burning smell. Consider that these are top of the line expensive units. Our..."
- "SO, SO VERY UNHAPPY with MY ENGLANDER MATTRESS. . I only weigh 135 pounds and 1 1/2 years and $1700.00 later this mattress is sagging in the..."
- "Evan Tereszcuk said he was a software broker and promised he could get my small business a very popular internet sweepstakes software. Having worked with him on other software I..."
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "Will not make good or return any calls concerning $ 3080.00 worth of Chroming that is defective. Also has taken additional parts, approx. $ 300.00 from me, no response. Promised several..."