BBT Bank - Mortgage with BB&T.....
Found out BB&T will make home loans to people here working on work permits. In other words, theyâ€™re not even US citizens.
Makes no sÃ©ance at all with all the BAD loans still going on and the vacant homes across this nation. So what happens once their work permits STOP getting renewed? And they DO! There goes another home in default.
Yes, Charlotte, NC is doing this with home loans. And yes, Iâ€™m posting this on MANY websites to get more and more people on board. I have NO issues with people that come into this country to work, however HOME OWNERSHIP is a privilege of US citizens!
My neighbor was turned down by a large bankâ€¦ You want to know whyâ€¦?? Because he was out of this country for 8 years serving in the military. Came back, got settled into an apartment and started to locate a home to settle down in. He was turned down due to the fact he was out of the country and had no real credit history. Well I wonder why!!!!! Then to find out BB&T is giving home loans to NON citizens, wellâ€¦. I hope more people feel the same.review #435554
You may also like
- "I AM HERE TO REPORT A CRIME! IF I COME UP MISSING OR DEAD YOU WILL KNOW THE DIRECTION TO LOOK! BAKER & DONALDSON ATTORNEYS IN CHATTANOOGA ARE COVERING UP..."
- "These two are unscrupulous predators who use their businesses to defraud unsuspecting and unwitting employee's, partners and "friends", who mistakenly believe them to be respectable business executives. The stole almost..."
- "Libby Muelhaupt and Bruce Spurlock shut down, Discount Mortgage Relief, then continue to take money from consumers to the tune of $400,000. Then they open another company BDL Credit Solutions..."
- ""very bad" as a review is an understatement. Horrible, Nightmarish, the worst online company next to a scam. Please heed this warning, do NOTorder from shoprtacabinets.com. 7 weeks after my..."
- "Traded in my 2008 nissan sentra on Jan 27 for a 2012 Nissan versa VIN 3N1BC1CP3CK290068. Wells Fargo gave a verbal payoff (negotiated) of $11,250 (down from $14,566). No one at..."
- "DO NOT USE! Our experience with Bruno and LKN Custom Hardwoods was horrible. The quality of work should be embarrassing. 1) Splintered cuts and gaps, with excessive wood fill 2)..."
- "My wife bought a dress at a great price. The next day we get a call saying that they don't actually have the dress we bought in stock and that..."
- "STAY AWAY. If you do care about your car, please spend the extra $200 and take it to a reliable bodyshop. These are just crooks... They don't care about customers...."
- "I bought what i thought to be a beautiful off white dress to get married in. As you can see from the photos i did not get the dress i..."