BBT Bank - Mortgage with BB&T.....
Found out BB&T will make home loans to people here working on work permits. In other words, they’re not even US citizens.
Makes no séance at all with all the BAD loans still going on and the vacant homes across this nation. So what happens once their work permits STOP getting renewed? And they DO! There goes another home in default.
Yes, Charlotte, NC is doing this with home loans. And yes, I’m posting this on MANY websites to get more and more people on board. I have NO issues with people that come into this country to work, however HOME OWNERSHIP is a privilege of US citizens!
My neighbor was turned down by a large bank… You want to know why…?? Because he was out of this country for 8 years serving in the military. Came back, got settled into an apartment and started to locate a home to settle down in. He was turned down due to the fact he was out of the country and had no real credit history. Well I wonder why!!!!! Then to find out BB&T is giving home loans to NON citizens, well…. I hope more people feel the same.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "John Common on Maricopa County Sheriff's Dead Beat Dad list. Look him up: http://www.mcso.org/DeadBeat/Default.aspx After the divorce things for John Common got progressively worse. Besides not paying child support he wrote..."
- "I do not no have never had a loan with this company!!! They came on my property without permission and done $1398.00 damage and will not repair it!! I have..."
- "0.062% 30 year fixed interest rate. No PMI, no closing costs. Credit score= 598. Less than 30k TOTAL including buydown interest being paid on a 382k loan(405k purchase price) Naca is..."
- "NO complaints. We are rebuilding because of a fire. The insurance adjuster told us to find a plan and a builder. After researching online for local builders on your own..."
- "Traded in my 2008 nissan sentra on Jan 27 for a 2012 Nissan versa VIN 3N1BC1CP3CK290068. Wells Fargo gave a verbal payoff (negotiated) of $11,250 (down from $14,566). No one at..."
- "I want everyone to know that the owner of Regenesis Skin Studio - Terri McConnell ruined my face by doing procedures she's not licensed to do. I did my research..."
- "Our experience with Gregory Smith was a NIGHTMARE!. He lied about the services he would provide so he could scam us out of a $5,000 retainer. After he..."
- "Yesterday I purchased a scope that was part of the Black Friday deals (online), and when I placed the order, it showed the item was in stock. About 2 hours..."
- "There are a lot of reputable, honest, dealerships that genuinely care about and respect their potential customers... Cowboy Kia of Conroe is NOT on that list. They flat out lied..."