These people (BB&T) are out there to steal your money by all means possible.Here in Florida, they started charging me $1 dollar with each withdrawal, that's to access MY MONEY!.

Their Phone banking service is the worst. Simply because it's never accurate. Charges always show after almost 48 hours and what you hear over the phone as your balance is most of the time wrong. Also, BB&T's online bill payment is slow as *** requiring 5 business day to issue a payment down the street.

You're in trouble if you try to make a payment on Thursday because it won't be processed until Friday of the following week.Scream if you see BB&T branch and run the other way!

Review about: Bbt Bank Banking Service.

Had an Experience with BBT Bank?

Comments

Ge Capital Retail Bank - GE CAPITAL PAYPAL HAVE TIES THAT OTHER BANKS DON'T Ge Capital Retail Bank "There will be copies of documents that I have sent to the various state & federal agencies since 2011. I can't even picture how many Billions & Billions of dollars..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - Actual Net Earned Less Then What Is Reported Ge Capital Retail Bank "Pay Pal GE Capital Retail Bank EBAY Reports on Transaction Details that you made more net profit then you actually earned. "Example" $91.96 is the net they have you..." Read more BBT Bank - BB&T now doing predatory processing.....debits before credits/deposits. BBT Bank "We have a personal account with BB&T as well as a Small Business account. I received a check draft payment from a customer and went toward a BB&T in..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - GE CAPITAL/PAYPAL BRAZEN LIE NOT EVEN THE USPS IS SAFE Ge Capital Retail Bank "This is how brazen GE Capital Retail Bank/Pay Pal Smart Connect/Pay Pal has gotten. They have been allowed to lie, steal, defraud, commit fraud, steal money, hide money, etc., etc...." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more