These people (BB&T) are out there to steal your money by all means possible.Here in Florida, they started charging me $1 dollar with each withdrawal, that's to access MY MONEY!.
Their Phone banking service is the worst. Simply because it's never accurate. Charges always show after almost 48 hours and what you hear over the phone as your balance is most of the time wrong. Also, BB&T's online bill payment is slow as *** requiring 5 business day to issue a payment down the street.
You're in trouble if you try to make a payment on Thursday because it won't be processed until Friday of the following week.Scream if you see BB&T branch and run the other way!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- All That They Offer
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Had a car loan from them for one year. I put down $10000 down on the vehicle. They call multiple times a week to "remind" you to pay on the..."
- "Wells Fargo and John Stumpf ( CEO of Wells Fargo) will lie to you and scam you! I was a Capital One Customer. I went into Wells Fargo and..."
- "This morning, I've decided to login into my Citibank checking account online, and discovered that I have $0.00 Available & $0.00 Deposit. There is no trace of a transaction, withdrawal..."
- "Beware of Orlando Florida Credit Repair - StateWide Credit Repair! Full of false advertisements!!! My wife and I paid this company a flat fee of $450.00 to repair our credit to remove..."
- "Kanes motto is "Quality so good, it's guaranteed for life". Bought a three person reclining sofa, with bonded leather. A year later we purchased a power recliner, leather like...."
- "My husband was eating a vanilla cake from Publix bakery and suddenly something cracked inside his mouth, when we threw away we saw a medium black spider between the rest..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."