I opened an account with BB&T for $125 bonus, they said I didn't qualify after waiting for 5 months of being assured it was on its way.

So I try and close my account, they said I need to go to my local branch, I explain that I do not have a local branch, that everything was done online, the agent says that in over 16 years she has never heard of such a thing, and that I should get my account to a zero balance and then call her back to cancel.

I transferred my remaining funds out of my account only to find 2 days later I cannot close my account because I am not at a -2.00 balance for a phone call fee for asking about how to close my account.

This was really crappy of the agent to do after telling me to get my account to a Zero Balance, and since she knew she was going to make it impossible for me to close my account, and most likely have me aquire additional NSF fees.

Most horrible customer service on the earth.

STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS CRAPPY BANK!!!!

Review about: Bbt Bank Checking Account.

Had an Experience with BBT Bank?

Comments

lol. learn how to bank

Ally Bank - Repossession made the repo mans choice?!?! Ally Bank "I lost my job and am black balled in the community so have been struggling to find a new job. My hubby is disabled and we have 5 kids together...." Read more ADVENTURES IN PAY PAL LAND SYNCHRONY BANK GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK CONTINUE TO PUT THE SCREWS TO ITS CUSTOMERS Ge Capital Retail Bank "Please look at the uploaded documents so that you can see what I'm talking about. I do not understand why "The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau" closed their files on..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - DEFRUADING THE UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE Ge Capital Retail Bank "GE Capital Retail Money Bank/PayPal Smart Connect/PayPal have been using the United States Postal Service to "Defraud" the consumer. I have been dealing with this since 2011 & these "Crooked"..." Read more Scotiabank - Where is MY money?!? Scotiabank "...Nothing was being done to correct this situation except for Scotiabank representatives asking me to be "patient"..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more