I opened an account with BB&T for $125 bonus, they said I didn't qualify after waiting for 5 months of being assured it was on its way.
So I try and close my account, they said I need to go to my local branch, I explain that I do not have a local branch, that everything was done online, the agent says that in over 16 years she has never heard of such a thing, and that I should get my account to a zero balance and then call her back to cancel.
I transferred my remaining funds out of my account only to find 2 days later I cannot close my account because I am not at a -2.00 balance for a phone call fee for asking about how to close my account.
This was really crappy of the agent to do after telling me to get my account to a Zero Balance, and since she knew she was going to make it impossible for me to close my account, and most likely have me aquire additional NSF fees.
Most horrible customer service on the earth.
STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS CRAPPY BANK!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Checking Account
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was scammed and told i owe then 203 dollars after i paid a bill using my payoneer card, this card had a balance of 98 dollars, i paid 69.66..."
- " Before the World Intellectual Property Organization Arbitration And Mediation Center is presented our rights to freedom of speech and noncommercial use of a domain and if criticism and Commentary..."
- "This is the new name GE Capital Retail Bank is changing there name to SYNCHRONY . This is the fourth time they have changed there name. They used to be..."
- "I have had numerous issues with rental home I rented through AH4R. I rented home which was advertised to have features such as gas fireplace/outside lamp in working order, unfinished..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."
- "I am currently sitting in a Bojangles on NW Blvd in Winston-Salem NC. We just left church and stopped here like always. There are so many honeless mwn..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."