Found out BB&T will make home loans to people here working on work permits. In other words, they’re not even US citizens.

Makes no séance at all with all the BAD loans still going on and the vacant homes across this nation. So what happens once their work permits STOP getting renewed? And they DO! There goes another home in default.

Yes, Charlotte, NC is doing this with home loans. And yes, I’m posting this on MANY websites to get more and more people on board. I have NO issues with people that come into this country to work, however HOME OWNERSHIP is a privilege of US citizens!

My neighbor was turned down by a large bank… You want to know why…?? Because he was out of this country for 8 years serving in the military. Came back, got settled into an apartment and started to locate a home to settle down in. He was turned down due to the fact he was out of the country and had no real credit history. Well I wonder why!!!!! Then to find out BB&T is giving home loans to NON citizens, well…. I hope more people feel the same.

Review about: Bbt Bank Mortgage.

Had an Experience with BBT Bank?

Comments