Due to acquisition, I am been switched to BB & T bank.

Just looking forward from half month to get my debit card & account access.Its been half month I have no access to any of my citi bank accounts which has been transferred to BB & T.

When I call BB & T costumer service, they only say all stuffs has been mail to you.And if you want it urgent better should pass by the bank.

Even they are not open on Saturday.Its kind of pathetic services at the start only.I ma not sure how it will go forward.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of bbt bank account from BBT Bank. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants BBT Bank to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by BBT Bank for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Yes BB&T has no business being in the financial industry.They charge late fees illegally by reversing your payments.

Then they say that your payments are late and charge for a late fee.

They are nickel and diming customers to make money.Please file your complaints to the FEDERAL RESERVE DEPARTMENT for a thorough investigation!