I am going on to another bank.I have had consistently rude customer service.

Their online checking is difficult to navigate if you forget your password. I wouldn't have forgotten if it they hadn't all the sudden required a new password...I guess they got hacked and had to turn all passwords over. It got to the point where I couldn't do it over the phone and had to get it reset in person at a branch. I think the timing of their reconciliations of your account is to their benefit.

This is unfortunate if there is anyway they can manage to fee you for an overdraft if they are holding a check back. Overall I do not find them transparent, and I think their staff is unusually condescending and rude. They are using MY money.

They have forgotten that.Go on to another bank.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of bbt bank checking account. Bbt Bank needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bbt bank checking account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bbt Bank.

Had an Experience with BBT Bank?

Comments

This is exactly what happened to me!I was actually trying to close the account.

I transferred the funds to the new bank, and the same day I moved ALL funds, they had another payment pending and hit me with the overdraft fees.It's a screwy institute!!!