I got account with them more than 2 years.I was trying to help them by became a customer.

I got charged $10.00 for maintain fee. I was trying call them since Saturday until today. No one could me with a poor customer service as specially one on EASY DRIVE. Their staffs weren't friendly.

They don't even have a manager to handle a problem. She told me they will get one when they'll hiring! OMG!!! What's answer to your customer!

I went their on one greeting. They ignore me, no one willing to help. They rather to hurry up lock a door. Instead to help their customer.

I wonder how long these people will have a job, if they are careless like that!

Poor BB&T to got employees like Trisha S.Krager and Justin!

Review about: Bbt Bank Account.

Had an Experience with BBT Bank?

Comments

I've wanted to close my account there for about two years or so.They "bank" on me being too busy to.

They were right but the recent checking account fee's were the straw. I paid off my equity line, refinanced a second (subordinate) away from them and I just closed my account(s). I feel much better now.

Horrible customer service considering I hand my money over to them to do what they will with it.If you have thought about closing your account, do it today; you'll feel much better after you do!

They didn't even let me know anything. They just stole my money!