Well , I went to check on my account balance and was advised my pin number was not valid; in spite of receiving a letter that had my same pin when it was with Susquehanna.I waited on the phone for more than 25 minutes until I decided to hang up.

So i used my new BB&T debit card number, then it asked me for the new account number, then it asked for my pin number. This time it accepted the pin number. It gave my account balance but had no more information or history. What does that mean?

This sucks because no information has migrated over. Now they say you can keep using your checks until you run out before getting the new ones. Really? It will take me at least two years to use my Susquehanna checks.

Now, the other thing that sucked? I called back and got a recording asking if I wanted to win a free vacation for 2.

No, I want my account information you idiots.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with BBT Bank. The most disappointing about bbt bank checking account from BBT Bank was longest holds ever Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about BBT Bank.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Banks category for more informed decision or compare BBT Bank to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with BBT Bank?

Comments